Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful to be

No, seriously, after the week we've had I am just thankful to be. Plain and simple. That's all-- thankful to be.

Had the flu last week. Check. Terrible car accident over the weekend. Check check. Child fell from his swing and landed on the hardwood floor. Check, check, check.

Then, today when I was silly enough to think everything was going to be turned around for the better because my in-laws were letting us borrow a car while Mrs. Dreher was out of town, that car breaks down and we have to have it towed to the same car lot my car is sitting at currently. Which, may I add, is probably smelly as all get out by now because it has been raining since Sunday night and since my car doors don't close now my car is drenched and dude's insurance WILL NOT CALL US BACK!

OK, I need to take a second and "Woosa" as they say in "Bad Boys II" because this is a thankful post and I am getting a bit frustrated. Anyway, throughout all of this mess I am still trying to be thankful and know that God blesses though all.

I am thankful that I was able to go to the doctor last week to get some medicine to help alleviate some of the nausea. Thankful that we are all OK after the car accident, and that, fingers crossed, the dude's insurance is going to pay for my car to get fixed. Thankful that Caleb was OK after his fall and that I am able to be home with him, because gracious me, we all know I'd be a mess  a bigger mess if these things happened while I wasn't here. And finally I am thankful that I have a blog to vent about everything on and maybe, just maybe, the occasional reader to read and enjoy my venting.

No comments: