Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful for Toyota

Sounds like a strange thanks, right? This is the company that has been under scrutiny for botched brakes and everything else under the sun, but for me, right now, they are the tops in my book.

Saturday, while driving home from the game, we were hit by a pickup truck. The driver was turning left and we were going straight. He failed to yield the right of way and said he didn't see us and knocked us clear into tomorrow.

Despite the big blow and the obvious damage, we all walked away OK (Daniel and I were with my friend Katie and her sister Meagan). Other than a few bruises and some stiffness and soreness the next day, it seems we are all OK.

I accredit this OK-ness first and foremost to God, and secondly to Toyota. Thus, I am thankful for Toyota. My brakes work fine and obviously I give them a 5 star crash test rating. 

No comments: