Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

4 Months of Joy

Today's topic is a no brainer. Hands down this blog was easy as pie to choose. Today is Mr. Caleb's 4 month birthday and there is no doubt that I am incredibly thankful for him.

In these 4 extremely quick months he has brought more joy to my life than I could ever imagine and has taught me so much. To think that a little bitty guy like he is could teach me more about life and myself than I have learned throughout college is a crazy, but true, thought.

A girl couldn't ask for a better family.
I don't need to bore you all with how I could watch him for hours as he discovers more and more every day. If I could I would rock him to sleep every night and always read bedtime stories to him. Unfortunately, I know the day will come when I am not cool and he will be a "big boy" and he will no longer "need" his momma. So, until that dreaded day comes I am enjoying every moment, even if it includes the occasional 4:30 wake up call, I am soaking it all up and am thankful for absolutely every moment with my little boo boo.

Thanks for everything little guy, you will never know how much I love you and how grateful and blessed I am to have you in my life.

No comments: