Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Sneak Peak..

So, these pictures are far from good and the room is still a work in progress, but here are some nursery pics. Once it's complete this weekend with the glider and all, and I get my SLR camera skills up to par I will upload better ones.
One side of the room, minus the left part of the wall which is still a work in progress. Daniel built the bookcase from scratch and I painted the canvas up top. Still have to add a Bible verse, but I really want it to be a verse he can hold onto throughout life, so I have yet to find the one I want to stick with. There are so many great ones!
Knobs I painted for his revamped dresser. I like to see the dresser as vintage chic, some might prefer budget friendly, others just plain ol' cheap =). Either way, he'll love it.

Window and junk in front. It's more cleaned up now, but still not perfect. Need to figure out stuff to put on the walls possibly. Now the bookcase is in the left corner and the glider is going in the right, but I'm thinking about painting some canvases and stuff, a la the rec of Erica. It will add to the room and give me something to do to pass the time.

No comments: