Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

California Part 1

Daniel and I flew from St. Croix to Los Angeles for my cousin Matt's wedding ... that was a lonnnnnng night. Anyway, when we got there Daniel went to my Uncle Kevin's and stayed with the guys for golf the next day, or rather, later that morning. Mom, Brooke and I headed back to our beautiful hotel. While the boys were golfing on Thursday the three of us met up with Jamie (the bride, her mom and her sister-in-law. We ate lunch at Jerry's deli before heading to the dress alteration lady's house for my first and last dress fitting. After the fitting Mom, Brooke and I explored along the PCH from Sunset Blvd., to Pepperdine and in between. Unfortunately, I was in finals so I didn't have long to play tourist.
Outside Jerry's Deli

Scenic Stop along the PCH, we needed a photog


Before dinner Thursday night ( Daniel and I with the bride and groom to be!)


Rehearsal dinner- the start of a night that would turn out to be one of my less than sober nights.



The groom- notice his name tag of how he knows the bride and groom- "friend of bride"




Love these girls! So glad they both joined to marry into my crazy family!

Mi hermano quien te amo mucho!


Jamie's brother and mom and Matt and me- a joining of two families



Leaving the rehearsal dinner after we closed down their bar and headed to another, clearly not necessary


This pretty much explains it all- at this point I had no idea what was going on!









No comments: