Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Antigua


Where the waves crash into, presumably killing the slaves. Freaky.



Daniel on the bridge.

The wave attacked me


Big-bada-boats!


I don't know what this church is, but I just think it is adorable. I made Daniel go back by a second time so I could take more pictures. Funny enough my friend Evers just went there and took pictures of the exact same church.


Shirley's Heights. It overlooked Nelson's Dockyard and all of the island, really.


Dinner at Elinor's. The somelier was awesome and helped us pick out this bottle of Sangiovese!


We had pictures taken by the Sandals people, but this is just one some lady took. I have such a handsome husband.


Our last night. Isn't the sky beautiful!










No comments: