Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello, my friend, hello

Wow! It has been a while, it seems like a lifetime in reality, since I have posted. I promise at some point to get better.


Tonight I am running short on time so let me just fill you in on the highlights of the last 4 or so months.
First of all, Daniel and I moved back to the states. We are both back in school at Auburn. I am finishing my degree in journalism, while Daniel is a PhD candidate in Chemical Engineering. While we are currently living in a condo, we are in the process of building our first house and it should be completed by Thanksgiving.
Being back in Auburn means football, friends and Toomer's Corner.

Our beautiful home to be!

Secondly, I am an aunt to the most precious baby girl in the world. Annabell Grace Ehrhart made her appearance on September 23, 2009 at 7:07 p.m. Due to the move I was able to be there for the birth! What a blessing is that. Annabelle is now nearing 6 weeks and is as healthy as can be. As of now she has Bub's blue eyes, but they have Brooke's shape and definitely has Bubby's nose. She is the perfect combo of her loving parents.


Isn't she perfect?Growing up so quickly!


Those are the two biggest pieces of news that will affect this blog the most, but furthermore, as a result of the move, I was able to get the medical attention that I needed and finally got a diagnosis! It was what I suspected all along but Dr. Tom would never listen to me so thank you Auburn Medical Clinic for not writing me off as over paranoid. I am now on lots of meds, and everything is going smoothly. I got my first lab work done last week since I have been on all of the meds for two months and should be getting the results back soon. Fingers crossed that levels are up and we are on the right track. If not, still no freak out yet, there are other routes that can be taken.

Well, now that I am back at Auburn, I should be getting back to school work. I am going for the second semester in a row of a 4.0. Fingers crossed for that too. Mom and Dad have been amazing in still supporting me through school, but Daniel and I are also paying some now too so A's are the only option I have in my mind.

I'll update more later.

No comments: