Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

September 2007

Not a lot happened in September. Auburn started off its football season and we had some people over to watch the game. The next week I went home and spent a few weeks with Mom and Dad and Katie came up to visit me. While it was kind of nice to be back home in a house I didn't have to worry about cleaning, it is kind of hard to go back to living under your parents' roof, especially when you've had your freedom from rules and curfew for so long. Nonetheless it was great to be home with the family and Duke!


Randall, another AU boy, and I sang a rather moving rendition of "You Shook Me All Night Long" after Auburn's victory of Kansas State.






I almost forgot, Daniel also became a barber in September, shaving Pedro's head for the first time after. This is the before...
















The during...

















And the after. In my opinion, if engineering ever falls through, Daniel has a sure thing to fall back on!


No comments: