Little Sweet P!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

August 2007

I started working at the Fort Christian Brew Pub and also enrolled in online schooling. Daniel and I are still getting used to the island- he isn't homesick but is ready to be out of the rigorous training he is in until October and I am just ready to see some familiar faces. Hannah and I became instant friends and had lunch dates and girl outings as often as we could be she had to return at the beginning of the month for school. She will return in December for the month after she and Jason get married. Here are just a few highlights of the month:





Daniel got his first paycheck






I learned how to salsa dance from the Puerto Ricans!





We went out to eat one last time with Hannah and Jason before Hannah headed back North
.

No comments: